At Farmhouse Inn, we're all about experience... If this trip is about spacious and elegant accommodations, with vaulted ceilings and views of the woods, or a charming jewel box room, where you can really cozy up? We offer something to suit just about every occasion...
Whether your lodging selection is the intimate charm of an historic Cottage, the celebrated elegance of a spacious Barn Rooms or the unique details of a Main House room, Farmhouse Inn's wine country accommodations offer a haven of stylish Russian River Valley comfort. From heavenly feather beds wrapped in sumptuous linens to plush robes and hand crafted amenities, you will enjoy our meticulous attention to detail.
“When you visit Farmhouse Inn you visit my house. And my wine country hotel reflects my passion for serene spaces with inviting details and plush, comfortable places to linger…” Owner, Catherine Bartolomei
Our most spacious and luxurious rooms on property. Enjoy your own private deck or patio with an indoor/outdoor fireplace.
The wonderful amenities of the Luxury Barn rooms but a little cozier.
Most spacious of our Heritage rooms offering an array of comfort and luxury ammenities.
Charming king rooms, all with fireplaces and sitting areas.
Our little jewel box rooms. Tiny but lovely with queen beds.
Amenities and services distinctively featured for your enjoyment:
- Personal attentiveness of 6 concierges (and their secret favorites of the Napa and Sonoma Wine country) and 3 bellmen for 18 rooms
- Heaven-sent feather bed with European linens and down comforters
- Exquisite private bathrooms with large jetted tubs and saunas or steam showers
- Sonoma made, organic Sumbody bath and beauty products featured for guest use
- Plush bathrobes for your use during your stay
- Flat screen television with premium channels
- Property wide free WiFi
- Full farm-fresh breakfast each morning, featuring eggs from the Bartolomei ranch, seasonal produce and house baked pastry (always a choice of two entrees)
- Seasonal flowers in every room
- Full service farm-to-table spa treatments in the Farmhouse Spa*
- New pool opening in July, 2014.
- Nightly turn down service with homemade cookies and milk
- Farmhouse Restaurant- Farm to Table Michelin starred dining featuring a world-class wine program led by the only Master Sommelier* in Sonoma County
- Enjoy wine country evenings with S'mores around the firepit - Housemade marshmallows, Vahlrona chocolate and crunchy grahams
- Our world famous Sonoma Bath Bar with seasonal scrubs, salts, milk bath and handmade olive oil bar soaps
- Winery Partner Program with 15 top Russian River Valley Pinot Noir producers (all less than 5 minutes from us) that entitles our Farmhouse Guests to VIP benefits!
All of the above services are complimentary except those that have a *.