Wine Country Celebrates the Holidays- Memories created by Farmhouse
We like celebrating as much as you do. And luckily, this time of year there's a lot to celebrate. Christmas and New Year's are obvious choices. But, the whole holiday season is a spectacular time for a romantic get away to Sonoma wine country! And, we'd love to make merry with you -
so, here's a list of merry times to be had at the Farmhouse. We hope to see you here.
10 Surefire memories not to be missed!
- 23 decorated Christmas trees, 27 festive wreaths, 200 feet of garland, and thousands of lights and ornaments- oh and one black cat
- A crackling fireplace in your room
- Gingerbread, gingerbread everywhere - a replica of the Farmhouse made by our own Pastry Chef, Patti Taan
- Stockings hung by the fire with care (in every room!) and mistletoe kissing balls over every bed (wink, wink!)
- Milk and our family’s favorite holiday cookies - cranberry orange spice drop and chocolate marbled butter - left in your room every night (We gave chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin the month off)
- 6 smiling concierges ready to plan your perfect trip
- Over the top Michelin Starred dining and a huge selection of festive wines
- Soothing peppermint bath salts, ahhhhh!
- Seasonal farm-to-spa offerings to warm, relax and soothe
- And finally- our gift to you - Book any stay of three nights* or more with and one night is FREE and receive a $25 Farmhouse Gift Card! Click here to book.
* now through January 31, 2011, excludes New Years and MLK birthday weekend
Create your own Farmhouse memories!!
The Perfect Holiday Gift
Holiday shopping made easy - Farmhouse Gift Certificates make the perfect holiday gift. Gift a special someone with dinner in our Michelin starred restaurant, a much needed vacation, or how about a contribution to a dream honeymoon. For every $500 purchases, receive an additional $25 Farmhouse Gift Card to use any way you wish (limit one per visit). Click here to purchase.
Christmas Eve Dining
Christmas Eve dinner at the Farmhouse has become a holiday tradition for so many. This year, chef Steve Litke has put together a truly memorable 4-course menu filled with so many holiday favorites for just $99/person. Click here to book
New Year’s Eve
Ring in the New Year with our annual New Year's Eve Prix Fixe dinner in the restaurant. Begin the evening with an intimate candle lit dinner featuring regionally inspired sumptuous fare. The first seating offers three courses with wine and is served from 5:30 to 7pm at $139/person. The second seating offers four courses and wine and is served from 7:30 to close at $175/person. Call for menu and details or dinner. Then head back to your cozy fire lit room and toast 2011 with the one you love, click here to book your room.
Happy Holidays Everyone!!